Friday, July 9, 2010

Community house

People there is a butch wearing plaid and chopping wood right in front of me.

She is chopping wood for a backyard fire pit.

....so I can make smores.

I'm tipsy off vodka tonics blended with black berries and basil.

I sleep on a twin mattress pushed under an always open window in the corner of a living room. I can't even tell you how many people live in this house because honestly I can't keep up.

My parents don't know how to talk to me anymore. We're awkward so now I live here.

With a pure white cat on my lap to keep me company.

I feel like I'm 18 again and figuring this out all over again. I feel directionless and without place.

But this girl is seriously spending two hours building up a fire so I can spend ten minutes making smores.

I love lesbians.

No comments:

Post a Comment